How to avoid saying what you mean... (these are true insurance cases)
- The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intentions.
- Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have.
- In my attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.
- I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law, and headed over the embankment.
- I was on my way to the doctor's with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way, causing me to have an accident.
- I had been driving my car for four years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.
- An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my vehicle and vanished.
- The telephone pole was approaching fast. I was attempting to swerve out of its path when it struck my front end.